Doncaster, South Yorkshire
ADMIN - DON - SA_1554800138
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join a busy planning team based in Doncaster.
Working within the rail division department the administrator will provide a reliable and efficient service to the planning and resourcing team.
Reports to: Business Operations Manager
To assist the Business Operations Manager in ensuring we provide a competent and compliant work force to the rail infrastructure.
Salary expectation £17k.
- Upload client labour requests onto the planner on a weekly basis
- Map fatigue and travel time on internal planning system
- Highlight non-compliance.
- Book hotel reservations for personnel as advised.
- Payroll support when Payroll Administrator is on leave or absent from office
- Upload registration packs
- Handle incoming calls and queries.
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, database)
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, thorough and well organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
- Calm, efficient and helpful - even on the busiest of days
- A team player but also happy to work on your own initiative.