4 months ago
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Leicester LE31UF
Duration: 24-month contract.
Pay rate: £9.00 - £11.00 (Dependant on experience)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
In accordance with our certification to the standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, each employee will comply with and contribute to the effective implementation of the current company:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Work within established Company policies and procedures.
- Protect the information assets of the Company and comply with the Company's Information Assurance policies and procedures at all times.
- Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- Use talent and ability to encourage achievement and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate safety, integrity & commitment at all times.
- 8 Scanning expense claims and receipts to Accounts Payable
- Printing electronic invoices for audit purposes
- Logging all expenses to Excel and tracking through approval process.
- Issuing expenses to Line Managers for approval.
- Processing of additional hours timesheets and liaising with finance
- Accuracy and timely processing of employees additional hours.
- Entering staff time and chase through with the employees to ensure time/expenses are met within the given time frame
- Contacting Procurement regarding issues with purchase orders
- Contacting Shared Services (SSC) regarding timesheet processing
- Liaison with Line Managers, Project Managers and Senior Management
- To comply with the General Data Protection regulations (GDPR)
- Undertake ad hoc Project/General Administrative duties as required
- Ensuring all required deadlines are achieved
Skills / Abilities
- Use of the MS Excel and outlook (Intermediate level of knowledge)
- Numerate and willing to learn
- Present a professional image in representing the company at all times.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, at all levels internally and with suppliers
- Provide support to other team members and be respectful of others and their opinions.
- Work as part of a team or under own initiative, be flexible, well-motivated and enthusiastic and proactive
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounts activities.
- SAP experience preferred but not essential.