Up to £9.31 per hour
5 months ago
We are looking to recruit an Office Administrator to complete general administration duties and act as a team player.
You will be required to undertake a range of administrative activities and to assist in the efficiency of the office including reports, assisting with travel, expenses, room bookings, facilities booking, chasing & capturing actions.
Other Duties include:
- General administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office.
- Calendar maintenance including the arranging of internal and external meetings.
- Photocopying and collation of documentation ensuring accuracy of content.
- Arranging and co-ordinating travel requirements using the Company systems.
- Administration and maintenance of documents/data to ensure swift and accurate traceability.
- Maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Ensuring query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in maintaining a cost effective office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (eg Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- A clear understanding of the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library (eg Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards) ensuring that all quality standards are met
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Extra Level 2 or the equivalent in Microsoft packages.
- An organised individual who is reliable and always keen to help, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 2 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable but not essential as training will be provided
Please be advised - Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply.
These may include days/backshift working arrangements
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy