£8 - £9 per hour
28 days ago
My client, a leading Facilities Management organisation are currently looking to hire an Administrator to asssist them during this very busy period.
This is a hands-on role and would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and also work well with the Contract Managers and other Administrators. Must be a conscientious and reliable team player along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Brief points on the role:
- Inputting of reactive calls onto in-house systems.
- Issuing jobs to Engineers.
- Handling calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work.
- Issuing Electronic Purchase Orders within assigned spend values.
- Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave.
- Working closely with Contract Manager and engineers.
- Assist the Facilities Manager with various admin tasks.
Essential Skills needed:
- IT Literacy, MS Excel.
- Plus in house systems Concept and Vixen (training to be provided)
- Good communication/organisational skills
- Able to deal with multiple priorities with maximum results.