My client is looking for an Office 365 Product Lead.
The O365 Product Lead has responsibility for and ownership of our Office 365 services in EMEA and to assist in support of business units and end users. The ideal candidate for this role has proven Office 365 experience and knowledge of core services including, but not limited to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, PowerApps, Flow and Yammer. They're experienced in developing relationships and collaborating with C-level staff, Business Unit Leaders, 3rd parties and vendors, and have a high proficiency in both Project & Service management processes to enable new capability delivery and operational stability.
Principal Accountabilities (80%):
- Gather business requirements and work with Global EC team to develop product strategy, roadmap and governance ensuring the needs of EMEA users are considered.
- Monitor and measure acceptance and adoption throughout EMEA to enable the ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of O365 products.
- Continue to expand the Global champions network in the region. Create excitement by hosting on-site Excite/Lunch and Learns on specific product topics, revising and drafting user level tips/trick across products sets to make them EMEA specific.
- Work with the regional training and communications teams to develop and maintain training schedules, specific product pages, Yammer sites and comms materials that meet the needs of EMEA and align with Global programs.
- Stay up to date with new features/enhancements in O365 that can be utilised to meet business requirements across EMEA.
- Assist with Global level monthly reporting, collecting and reporting statistical information.
- Work with Core Technology Operations team and HR Training teams to develop solutions and architect business opportunities and proposals.
- Provide information and guidance needed to enable end users across business lines to extract value and benefit from our technology offerings.
Program & Operations Management (20%):
- Act as delivery lead and project manager on high profile Global Projects within the EMEA region, encouraging alignment to global best practices, serving as partner point of contact where applicable ensuring being a visible point of contact to key stake holders.
- Operate as a part of the Global Enterprise Collaboration platform support of office 365 projects and initiatives. Manage EMEA custom requests, escalated issues and work with Global EC team to troubleshoot issues.
- Proven expertise as an SME in Microsoft Office 365.
- Proven ability to organise, drive and report the delivery of project work via status reports, issue/risk management, and presentations
- Good understanding of enterprise infrastructure architectures.
- The ability to liaise across the organisation to align new Microsoft product offerings with business requirements.
- Experience working with and developing relationships with key 3rd party vendors.
- Process oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools.
This role will be a mix of remote work coupled with onsite visits (London, Warwick St) as necessary.
This role has been deemed INSIDE IR35