Tameside, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
This organisation recognise that their people are at the core of their success. Not satisfied with the status quo, their team are proud to deliver award-winning customer service and enjoy taking on new challenges as the IT industry continues to evolve. As an employer, they encourage on the job training & development and make their staff to feel empowered. They have a have a work-life balance culture and this role will offer flexible working if needed.
About the Role:
This rapidly expanding but well established MSP is responsible for designing, managing and supporting IT services in some of the largest and complex ICT environments in Europe. Continued success and their ability to deliver astonishing solutions has given rise to the need for a talented Office 365 Solutions Consultant to join their team
You'll be working with end-users, colleagues and vendors to provide high-quality architectural solutions. As part of their focus on innovation and service excellence, each day you'll drive a culture which breeds high performance in the areas of continuous improvement, technical capability and exceptional customer service
In addition to industry certification you will possess the following:
- Several years' experience in the configuration O365 solutions and related stacks
- Extensive previous experience architecting, implementing and administering Office 365 solutions in varying environments.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to executives and being involved in the development of tactical and strategic planning across multiple domains.
- Finely tuned customer engagement & influencing skills
- Detailed knowledge of factors that contribute to a successful O365/Azure solution