€400.00 - €460.00 per day
about 1 month ago
- Take full responsibility for proactively leading and executing the creation of architecture, technical and functional design for agencys Cloud implementation of MS Teams, and Office 365 (inc. Outlook, SharePoint online, Exchange, Word, etc.).
- The designs must be aligned and compatible with the agency IT landscape and IT strategy. This includes being a standard solution that will be covered by Microsoft support, as well as being public-cloud compatible, and to the extent possible be cloud-vendor agnostic.
- For each of the components of the agency Collaboration program, the consultants will produce Technical Architecture, High-level Design, Low-Level Design, Installation scripts, Operation Manuals and Training Manuals.
- The first priority is to produce the Technical Architecture for agency's Azure MS Teams. The architecture needs to be extendable so that it can accommodate all other elements of the agency Collaboration program (inc. Office 365, SharePoint Online and Exchange online).
- Produce an implementation and rollout plan, and effort estimation associated with the elements described above.
- Expert knowledge of:
- Cloud Solution Architecture, specifically MS Azure
- Azure, including Azure AD
- MS Teams
- Office 365
- Exchange online.
- Good analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and the ability to work in a team are very important. The consultant(s) will collaborate closely with a variety of technical teams.
- Very good command of English.