Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £300.00 per day
8 days ago
Manchester Airports Group
Occupation Health Services - Project Manager
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
MAG is the UK's largest airport Group, that employs approximately 7,000 employees across Manchester, Stansted and East Midlands Airports. Our Occupational Health Services are outsourced, and the contract with the existing provider is due to expire during 2020. Therefore, we need to commence a formal tender process partnering with our Procurement Team. This tender process may result in either a new contract with our existing provider or a new contract with a new provider.
The Occupational Health contract for services is a very important one for our business, and one that is integral to the overall Health and Wellbeing of our employees. This activity needs to be fully Project Managed across a number of work streams (e.g. Procurement, IT, Communications, Data Privacy, Legal) and many stakeholders (eg Recruitment, Line Managers, HR, H&S).
The Head of Health & Wellbeing is looking for an experienced project manager to lead, establish and define the project requirements to support this key piece of work. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Defining Project Remit, structure and ways of working
- Defining Project Objectives, deliverables, time lines and success criteria
- Working with the Work stream leads, defining their objectives, deliverables, dependencies to enable achievement of overall Project Objectives.
- Developing a detailed project plan
- Identifying key risks/Issues including appropriate mitigating actions
- Identifying resourcing and cost implications
The essential skills & experience:
- Experienced Project Manager
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders
- To be able to drive and deliver the key responsibilities working in a complex organisational structure.
- Previous experience of establishing and/or managing an outsourced Occupational Health Service
- Knowledge of Occupational Health
This is a short term role for approximately 8 weeks to define the above project requirements, starting as soon as possible. Please only apply for this role if you are immediately available or at very short notice.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.