£350.00 - £400.00 per day
2 months ago
OAT Test Analyst (SC Cleared)
Location - Fareham, Hampshire
Rate - £350-£400pd
Duration - 6 Months
As an Operational Acceptance Test (OAT) Analyst based in the UK with a major government client, you will ensure that the overall test work-stream spanning all aspects of the delivery (including software, hardware, equipment, IT etc.) are meeting customer requirements/ industry standards and that the test deliverables meet both timeline and quality standards.
You will act as a key interface with the client relating to all aspects of the operational acceptance test workstream.
You will be responsible for the creation, updating, and execution of the OAT Test scripts in the Live like test environment, and also for the subsequent test reporting. Developing, enhancing, standardising and creating high quality test documentation to meet the clients' needs is paramount.
Create and manage the non-functional test scripts based on the business processes, IT, infrastructure design documents and perform testing for the test areas such as:
o Alerts / Monitoring
o Backup and Restore
o Deployment and Rollback
o Archiving and Purging
o and Purging
o Log Management and Auditing
o Load Balancing
o High Availability and Resilience
o Disaster Recovery
o Configuration Management
- Work with business and technical teams to plan/execute OAT test activities.
Execute testing using appropriate tooling and environments
- Review and/or define operational procedures and ensure alignment to the OAT activities for new services and systems.
- Assist with developing test practices and ensuring delivery of testing services.
- Deliver on non-functional test execution and assurance activities, and on defect management from such test phases.
- Provide status reporting and managing risks and issues.
- Lead/coordinate other test leads and SMEs within an internationally spread organisation to ensure that their output meets overall requirements.
- Work closely with the programme test manager and SMEs to ensure that the test programme aligns to the overall programme in terms of time, quality and cost requirements.
- Understand and input to non-functional test requirements as well as OAT / BCDR test plans.
- Support transition into service with test acceptance activities.
- Ensure appropriate test governance in all areas, supporting others in this as necessary.
**You must currently hold OR be eligible to gain full SC Clearance**
Interested? - Hit Apply.