£350.00 - £400.00 per day
8 days ago
OAT Tester, OAT Test Analyst, Operational Acceptance Tester, Operational Acceptance Testing, OAT Work stream, OAT Test Scripts, Test Lead, SC Clearance, Security Clearance
OAT Test Analyst required for our client based in the Fareham, Hampshire area for an initial 6 month contract.
You will ensure that the overall test work-stream spanning all aspects of the delivery (including software, hardware, equipment, IT etc.) are meeting customer requirements/ industry standards and that the test deliverables meet both timeline and quality standards.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
OAT Test Analyst Skills/Experience includes:
- Strong background in operational acceptance testing and validation and hands-on experience.
- Experience in non-functional testing across IT and BCDR processes and tools that are used for IT setup such as Alerting/monitoring, Failover, Hyper-V virtualisation.
- Strong understanding of critical Live services, SLAs and operational procedures and the relevant test documentations for execution and assurance.
- Extensive experience in reviewing OAT test requirements, creating test scripts, traceability matrices, test data sets and test results/reports.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and experience with Agile test methodology.
- Technical understanding of design and system architecture.
- Excellent test documentation writing skills.
- A strong understanding of the Testing of OAT principles.
- Experience of working with a variety of Test Tools for Functional and Non Functional.
- Experience of defect management tools such as JIRA and associated JIRA Add-ons.
- ISEB/ISTQB certification - minimum of Foundation, Advanced or Practitioner preferred.
- Very knowledgeable on validation processes and test tools.
To find out more information, please apply to the job with an updated version of your CV.