Manchester, Greater Manchester
18 days ago
Would you like to be part of not only one of not only one of the UK's most Iconic brands but the globes as the embark on this migration from an on-premise solution to Office 365 teams.
This house-hold name is seeking a Project Manager to help develop their 'Workplace for the Future' in this 6-8-month FTC. The primary focus will be to control deployment and prepare the business to roll-out O365 to 900 users work collaboratively across all teams including the PMO, HR and IT ETC.
As the O365 Project Manager you will report directly into the Head of IT, building strong relationships across the business at all levels is essential.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Build and own the detailed project plan for implementation
- Build, schedule and deliver the training plan with an external supplier
- Build, schedule and coordinate the comms plan with communications lead
- Track progress and provide updates on all project aspects
- Liaise / coordinate with Dept. reps on readiness and relevant implementation tasks
- Must have a working know of: Active Directory (preferably 2012), Microsoft 0365/Team and led at least one as a lead Project Manager involving O365
- Flexibility and autonomy to deliver the project, with flexible and home-working available
- Extensive discount package well-known retail UK brands up to 50%
- Free lunch, free on-site gym and free parking
- Salary based on skill
- A chance to be part of one of the most iconic brands in the UK
If you are a Project Manager with O365 experience and would like to learn more about this role please apply directly via the Advert.