£250 - £300 per day
about 2 months ago
3 months initially
Our client is looking for someone who is SC or NPPV3 cleared to release 'on request' emails quarantined by O365 ATP in line with Police policy and processes to ensure operational needs/activity are met and not interrupted. Content of emails may be explicit and sensitive in nature.
* Responsible for enquiries and service requests via Service Now related to the SEG email and web access service.
* Respond to, emails and phone enquiries in relation to web access or email issues. Route to the correct resolver group within the SEG team or appropriate 3rd party supplier/s.
* Monitor and manage the service request queue on the Service Now service management tool
* Responsible for inputting and drafting the monthly Service Management report, ensuring that any local work instructions are maintained and draft any new local work instructions when necessary.
* Proactively monitor usage of Egress licences to ensure efficient use of resources and to make significant cost savings by reducing underutilised and duplicate accounts.
* Applicant will require SC clearance as a minimum but preferably NPPV2 or NPPV3
* Role is based in London however the role can also be covered by remote working from home. No requirement to be in London currently due to pandemic.
* Out of hours callout cover required on a rota basis every 3 weeks in exceptional circumstances.