£45 - £50 per hour
8 months ago
Nuclear Training Analyst (x3)
Location: Devonport Royal Dockyard, Plymouth
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £45-£50 per hour LTD
Our client seeks three Nuclear Training Analysts to work within the Organisational Capability Team, on site in Plymouth. This team is responsible for ensuring that the arrangements for Nuclear Training, Organisational Appointments and Management of Organisational Change are robust, adequately articulated in DRDL's Business Management System and are effectively implemented within Devonport's nuclear submarine support activities.
The main purpose of this role is to support the analysis, design and development of Nuclear Training Material to support key business priorities and programmes of work.
Whilst the role will report to OCT Management, the individual will be expected to be self-motivated, and able to develop/modify programmes of work to ensure effective delivery.
Proven Ability / Key Skills
- Extensive proven ability as a Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) practitioner/ Training Development Manager within the submarine enterprise, or a similar nuclear environment
- Knowledge of conducting Job Competency Analysis
- Proven ability of conducting training analysis, design and development in complex, Nuclear or high-hazard industry environments
- Excellent communication skills to enable effective communication with all levels of DRDL's business
- Proven ability in the management of processes and adhering to governance structures in a regulatory environment
- Recognised qualifications in an appropriate Technical or Management Discipline
- Nuclear Plant Foundation Course Module 1 (or equivalent from another Nuclear Sector)
- Knowledge of working within the nuclear submarine support environment is highly desirable
Due to the sensitive nature of the product, all candidates must hold or be capable of obtaining UK MoD security clearance to SC level.