£40.00 - £70.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Nuclear Site Transition Programme Manager based at Devonport Dockyard.
The post holder will be responsible to the Nuclear Performance Manager for developing and managing the transformation programme within the Nuclear Site at Devonport.
Main Purpose of Role
Develop and lead a transformational programme to build nuclear industry best practice in governance in the Devonport Nuclear site.
Lead the programme to roll out Nuclear Safety Improvement projects to become business as usual across the nuclear site.
Develop the link from feeder strategic programmes to business as usual output.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
- Programme Management practitioner
- Project Management practitioner
- Management of transformational change
- Risk Management
- Managerial experience
- Working knowledge of WANO PO&C, in particular organisational effectiveness principles
- Understanding of nuclear industry regulatory requirements
- Understanding of nuclear industry best practice for change management as it relates to UK's ONR Licence Condition 12, 17, 22 and 36
Relevant degree or HND, recognised professional status or significant experience in relevant discipline.
Significant previous experience in transformational change management.
Must have Nuclear licensing experience and WANO Performance.
Must be experienced in Programme Management.
Candidates must be dedicated and ensure the change management process is completed and enforce a safety culture across the site.
Candidates will be required to be SC cleared.