£40.00 - £65.00 per hour
23 days ago
Our client is looking for a Nuclear Safety Case Manager to be based in Devonport Royal Dockyard.
The Safety Case Manager is accountable to the Design & Safety Manager for development and delivery of phased Nuclear Safety Cases to meet an agreed set of User, DA, Licensee and other Business Requirements and ultimately professionally accountable to Head of Safety (Engineering).
Main Purpose of Role
- Delivery of Facility Staged Nuclear Safety Cases
- Implement Babcock/DRDL Nuclear Safety Processes
- Contribute to development of Nuclear Safety Processes & Standards
- Nuclear Safety Requirements Development & Management
- Support ONR & EA interface
- Work with other Safety Managers, Chief Engineer function and Site Safety TA
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences Nuclear Safety Analysis Process Management
Cat A Nuclear Safety Case Leadership
Awareness of design process
Awareness of Reactor Performance & Nuclear Safety
Transverse technical skills
Due to the nature of the role, applicants are expected to hold a recognised degree or equiv.
Please apply now for more information.