PRINCIPAL ENGINEER CAPABILITY & BASELINE NSRD - CONTRACT 12 MONTHS - BARROW IN FURNESS Cumbria
The role applies specialist knowledge to support the management of NSRD capability.
AT THE COAL FACE TASKS
- Manage the development and maintenance of the Nuclear Baseline and organisational design for NSRD.
- Manage the requirements and arrangements for NSRD Capability requirements and wider SQEP/skills management.
- Compliant with all health and safety requirements and qualifications for the role and position.
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of the departmental communications plan and oversee its effective implementation.
- Represent the company at internal/external meetings/committees associated with safety and regulation of nuclear sites as necessary or delegate.
- Deputise, as required, across scope of responsibility for the Senior Engineering Manager - NSR.
- Responsible for the day to day leadership and management of the Regulatory Compliance and Interface teams.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A NUCLEAR SAFETY NSRD SPECIALIST WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)