US$220.00 - US$240.00 per day
3 months ago
Job description / Role
Job Description, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for handling all technical problems in running projects and devices under maintenance, achieving customer acceptance / satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
2. Responsible for assurance of customer agreed technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
3. Responsible for supporting PM and have a good technical interaction with customer, good Customer Relationship with peers in Customer department.
4. Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
5. Responsible for establish a maintenance routine and able to timely handle customer technical problem, product related changes, product issues and correction releases.
6. Products/Technical Knowledge update through self learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
Qualification Requirements (Education, Experience, Skills & Others)
1. Have the in-depth working knowledge of MPLS, L2VPN / L3VPN, MP-BGP, OSPF, BFD, VPN FRR, QinQ etc.
2. Must have working experience on Nokia NE series.
3. Preferred to have CCNA, CCIP, CCNP.
4. Have the ability to abstract project requirements, through participation in project evaluation/implementation process.
5. Fully familiar with prevalent telecom industry standards / specifications like ITU-T, ETSI etc and been able to draw technical specifications as per customers requirements.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
7. Have a strong personal interest in developing self professional competencies and skills.
1. Education: 4 year university degree in Computers / Electrical / Electronics
2. Language Skills: Fluency in English (Reading/Writing/Speaking).
3. Experience: More than 3 years experience in telecom industry preferably in Datacom Networks.