7 months ago
NOC, Service Engineer, Defence, Service Operations, Network Engineer, Stakeholder, Implementation
NOC L2 Service Engineer - DV Cleared
- A large portion of the role is focused on orchestrating the application of investigating critical issues, during which the role holder will regularly function as the technical representative of the NOC on behalf of client to the wider community, including the customer and business partners, at times without direct support.
- The team is the single point of contact for technical conference bridge calls, which are arranged to resolve incidents 24/7. This would include acting as the NOC liaison with other technical groups, from Architects through to 1st line support on 3rd party applications.
- The 2nd Line NOC team provides service, support, and management capabilities to the Defence Information Infrastructure
- Provide a technical role in resolving service incidents, applying diagnosis, maintenance, change and configuration control attributes to bring about a resolution or pass to L3 engineers to resolve once all avenues have been exhausted or timescales define escalation to L3.
- Drive efficiency into technical delivery as a key influence and author of departmental and inter departmental process.
- Strong Technical competence in Networking, with a strong understanding of other technologies, such as Windows, SAN, Security, Virtualisation.
- Strong skills in interpreting and producing, and tracking technical documentation.
- Ability to plan, prepare and organise medium scale implementation, over a period of several months.
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally with stakeholders at all levels.
Ideal candidate would be ***DV Cleared*** (Or willing to undergo DV)