South Africa, South Africa
Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Desired profile or Job Knowledge:
* Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication or computer.
* Relevant experience in fixed network operation or maintenance, NOC/GNOC operations experience is a must.
* Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience on Ericsson Microwave Product
Skill or Knowledge:
* Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting or configuration of Ericsson Transmission network elements like MW Hops, Mux etc
* Ericsson Microwave: Mini-Link microwave (including the LH and E-band)
Process or Quality:
* Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
* Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving or handling assignments are mandatory.
* Strong responsibility for work.
* Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
* Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
* Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
* Node Health Checks
* Analysis of Network performance issues
* Implement network changes as per the CR process
* Support new Network node integration's and Acceptance.
* Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
* Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
* Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
* Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
* Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Transmission Nodes.
* Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).