South Africa, South Africa
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Desired profile or Job Knowledge:
Engineering Graduate in Telecommunication.
Relevant experience in fixed network operation or maintenance, 3 years or above NOC/GNOC BO experience is a must.
Higher level Skill/knowledge and operation experience on Huawei CTN or Nokia CTN （IPRAN）
Skill or Knowledge:
Operation-maintenance, troubleshooting or configuration of Huawei or Nokia IP Transmission network elements like ATN series, CX series or Nokia AL72&77 series, etc.
Huawei CTN: ATN905/ATN910/ATN950/CX-2/CX-8
Nokia CTN: AL7210, AL 7705, AL7750
Process or Quality:
Knowledge of various processes used in Network Operations will be added advantage.
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, problem solving or handling assignments are mandatory.
- Strong responsibility for work.
- Fluency in English Language oral and written communication skills are must.
* Resolution of trouble tickets raised by NOC / Customer / LNOC Teams
* Fault management on all NEs and follow up with support in case of escalated cases.
* Node Health Checks
* Analysis of Network performance issues
* Implement network changes as per the CR process
* Support new Network node integration's and Acceptance.
* Ensure current license and software versions are suitable for the present network requirement.
* Able to verify and execute the plan provided by planning team.
* Capacity management and reporting in case of possible breach in capacity.
* Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers / Vendors for resolution of the Faults / Problems needing vendor support.
* Validating and maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB) for Transmission Nodes.
* Identify root cause of Priority 1 and Priority 2 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).