€310.00 - €340.00 per day
6 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a NLP Expert to join their team in Ispra. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times - it will be a long term contract.
Rate depending on experience.
Please submit your CV latest by 22 July 2019.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Computational Linguistics, Text Analytics and Data Mining.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the text mining projects and support activities.
- Impact assessment of new state-of-the-art methodologies, and relatedtechnologies and tools on the existing architectures.
- Provision of proof-of-concepts and prototypes to demonstrate benefits ofthe proposed solutions against initial stakeholders requirements.
- Assistance in the implementation of the adopted software engineering methodologies and technologies
- Provision of quality control tests and technical evaluations
- Production of technical documentation.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or related field & minumum 7-11 years of working experience:
- Computer science or related fields, covering areas such as: Natural Language Processing, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Knowledge Discovery, Computational Linguistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Open Source software and tools related to text mining (e.g., Lucene,Elastic Search, GATE, LingPipe, NLTK).
- Machine learning/data analysis tools (e.g., scikit learn, WEKA, Octave,R, Gnuplot, libsvm, Tensor Flow, Deeplearning4j, etc.).
- Designing and developing (hands-on experience) of general-purposeNatural Language Processing, Information Extraction and Web Mining core components like tokenizers, morphological analysers, named-entity recognition, name lemmatisation, geotagging, syntactic parsers, term extraction, web crawlers, web scrapers, data compression, pattern learning, etc.
- Testing frameworks.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Carlos from Morson for more information.