Up to €0.00 per day
0207 633 2040
about 2 months ago
Morson Talent are recruiting on behalf of an international software consultancy providing solutions to EU government bodies.
A new vacancy has been signed off and our client is looking for a Nintex SharePoint Developer. This role can be based remotely but you must be willing to relocate to Brussels before the end of June 2021.
We can also consider those who are looking for a permanent role, in which case this can be based from Brussels or additionally, Athens.
- Lead, design, develop and implement business automation process projects.
- Work closely with system administrators and business analysts to plan and design new systems tools, integrations and processes.
- Manage a diverse project load in addition to change and support requests.
- Monitor the technical performance of internal systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 6 years of professional IT Experience on a similar role
- Experience on the following would be required:
o Nintex workflow platforms
o Nintex for Sharepoint/O365, Nintex Forms, Nintex Workflow Cloud
o SharePoint 2016-2019 / on-line
o Office 365
- MS PowerShell and SharePoint Management Shell scripting skills is a must.
- MS SharePoint certification and Nintex certification are considered as definite assets.
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
For further information feel free to contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.