£250.00 - £300.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
You will be responsible for oversight, coordination and management of the programme including providing assurance, tracking and monitoring of implementation and benefits realisation as appropriate supporting and enabling effective change management across the system.
- Proven experience of leading a successful change management initiative, ideally within the NHS or Council setting
- Experience of delivering redesign events, workshops and learning events, and, of presenting to diverse audiences
- Proven experience of successfully applying change and redesign techniques to effect service improvement, ideally within the NHS
- Experience of ensuring active patient/customer participation in transformation initiatives
- Knowledge/experience of the health and care system
The role will mainly be home-working initially due to the pandemic and is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level candidate to set up in to a more senior role.