£191 - £275 per day
16 days ago
NHS Business Change Programme Manager
My NHS client is currently looking for a Programme Manager to support the unplanned care SRO to lead and manage the coordination and delivery of multiple major change or resign programmes within the remit of the programme.
You will be responsible for oversight, co-ordination and management of the programme including providing assurance, tracking and monitoring of implementation and benefit realisation as appropriate supporting and enabling effective change management across the system.
- Proven experience of leading a successful change management initiative, ideally within the NHS
- Experience of delivering redesign events, workshops and learning events, and, of presenting to diverse audiences
- Proven experience of successfully applying change and redesign techniques to effect service improvement, ideally within the NHS
- Experience of ensuring active patient/customer participation in transformation initiatives
- Knowledge/experience of the health and care system