Up to £55000.00 per annum + plus benefits
about 2 months ago
My client is actively looking for a Network Technical Lead to join their Hosting and Infrastructure team on a permanent basis.
In this role you will ensure thorough delivery of technical services for new and existing clients. This is an integral part of a technical team supporting a hosted environment that delivers services to both internal and external customers.
You will provide technical leadership, in-depth knowledge of security best practice and technical problem resolution for network infrastructure, collaborating closely with all functions of the business and customers.
- Senior Network Engineer/ Technical Lead within a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of BGP / OSPF/First Hop redundancy / IPSec
- Experience with Cisco Routing, Switching, Wireless, Security and remote access
- Experience of Load Balancers - Layer 24/7
- Experience in the design installation and configuration of WAN/LAN, wireless and security solutions
- Able to motivate and manage others to achieve results
- Protocol analysis experience (Netflow, SNMP, Syslog and wireshark)