£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Stunning benefits
about 1 month ago
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Network Systems Engineer to join a public sector organisation, this role will require a level of clearance. Working within a highly secure environment you will support operational objectives with the provision of technical support across Network, Infrastructure and devices. You will be responsible and accountable for the infrastructure and systems development lifecycle, including conformance with internal and external change management processes and controls and serve as a subject matter expert for network infrastructure and systems. This role will include travel to other secure sites around the UK interacting with the wider IT team including Project, Change Operational managers.
As the Network Systems Engineer you will have significant experience in:
- Implementation and management of WAN/ LAN (inc WiFi) technologies.
- Virtualisation, Cloud (Azure) and Ofiice 365 experience.
- IT security best practice.
- Have knowledge of application, transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Implementation, administration, and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches and controllers.
- Creation of accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
In return you will receive a stunning benefits package that includes a final salary pension, flexible working, annual bonus and a free onsite parking.
This role will require you to be SC Cleared or be willing to be vetted to SC Cleared level