£350.00 - £400.00 per day
12 days ago
Network Support Engineer-Server, Windows, Monitoring, Backups, Confi, BAU, SC Clearance, Security Clearance, VMware
Our client is currently looking for a Network Support Engineer to join their existing team in Fareham, Hampshire for an initial 6 month contract.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain UK Security Clearance to SC level as a minimum.
Network Support Engineer essential skills include:
- Strong track record in technical projects and support Systems administration
- Server skills and server environment experience
- Server: Windows Server 2016, 2012/R2, 2008/R2
- Virtualisation: MS Hyper-V, Hyper-V Manager, Replication MS Failover Clustering
- Working in an international IT/IS organisation
- Good understanding of business flows
- Knowledge and experience of WANNPN Management
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.