€60000.00 - €100000.00 per month
26 days ago
- Be responsible for product solutions, prepare relevant technical documentations for customers, present them in customer workshops / professional forums
- Prepare quotation of the solutions and facilitate the bidding
- Undertake regional industry vertical market research, and forecast trends
- Analyze market requirements and competitors' solutions, set up the Huawei solution development guidelines, and generate the Key Selling Points / Argument & Selling Strategy
- Understand and assess customers' business objectives, strategies and requirements, develop cost and revenue models for ICT network solutions
- Explore ICT business opportunities in vertical professional market (e.g. bank, railway, government, energy, MSOs, etc.) through business analysis and consultancy.
- Command customer dialogs on business case aspects of pre-sales projects
- Hold presentation to executive-level customers
- Active in team-building, enable and expand the solution team with contributions in professional methodologies and approaches.
*Have knowledge of IP Network solutions and technologies like LAN/WAN/WIFI Datacenter etc.
*Have a global knowledge of Network management systems.
*Have the capability to translate customer requirements and wishes into solutions based on our Huawei products.
- 3 years experience
- Have relevant certifications on Routing, Switching. preferably CCNA/CCNP, JNCIA/JNCDP or HCNA/HCNP.
- Telecommunication degree(s) and equivalents
- Familiar with IP networking technologies, global IT technical architecture, enterprise network design, software and application business of enterprise platforms, expertise on either IT network architecture, data center and security, unified communications, call center, video conference and / or telepresence, etc. .
- Broad range of skills and experience in consulting or marketing from well-known telecoms , vendors, consulting and / or system integration companies
- Proven ability on the build of financial models using ROI/TVO/TCO concept
- Experience and proven track record in building ICT business cases
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, presentation skills
- Experience in working with and managing the customers at the senior levels
- Excellent interpersonal communication / motivation, and enthusiastic of working in a multi-cultural team and intensive discourse environment
- Proficient in both verbal and written French, English.