3 months ago
Network, Service, Engineer, NOC, DV, Cleared, Support, Service Incidents, CISCO, CCNA, Defence
DV Cleared - NETWORK SERVICE ENGINEER
A Network Service Engineer is required to work in a NOC environment based in Newport for 6 months.
To provide resolution to service incidents and problems, applying diagnosis and maintenance activities.
- Identify and champion opportunities to drive enhanced value and cost savings that ensure services are delivered cost effectively.
- They must be delivered in line with contractual obligations to avoid organisational exposure and the allocation of service credits, abatements and liquidated damages. Consistently perform and deliver outputs within the service contract time constraints (KPI's, SLA's and CSF's).
- Regular housekeeping activities are carried out on the delivered service in accordance with contractual obligations and continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Participate in the company rotating shift and 'on call' program as required by the service contract and company needs.
- Performing initial troubleshooting of faults using the management platform
- Diagnosing and fixing faults within the SLA, either remotely or utilising Field Maintenance Engineers (FMEs) on site.
- Liaising with FME when on site and providing assistance when required
- Port reconfiguration with daily reporting
- Core switch port reservations
- Core LOAP VLAN Creation
- VLAN moves during PC Migration Change
- Service Engineering Support to users.
***Ideal Candidate Must Have DV Clearance*** (or be willing to undergo DV)