Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £53000 per annum + On Call, training and more
about 1 year ago
I have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Network Security Engineer to join an organisation based in Doncaster. The business is backed by a European giant, with over 250,000 staff worldwide and this business unit provides Networking and IT Security Solutions to customers ranging from household names to SC sites.
It's a critical role within the Network Services Team this role is essential in the consistent and high quality detailed design and delivery of complex network solutions to their customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- The implementation of moderate to complex customer network changes
- Creation of detailed design documentation of moderate to complex solutions
- Providing assistance to Architecture teams on defining high level designs for customer solutions
- Mentoring of Junior Network Engineers
- Development of the technical elements and effort associated to input into customer proposals as required, inclusive of understanding customer requirements
Knowledge, skills and experience relevant to this role:
- Strong experience working with and provision of secure communications and technical support.
- Experience in intermediary management and developing a technical team, including performing appraisals, performance and resource management.
- Cisco ASA
- Juniper Router/VPN/Firewall Experience (Ideally JNCIA)
You will receive all the certificated training including all of the below
- Juniper Network Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Security Specialist Professional (CISSP)
- Certified SonicWall Security Professional (CSSP)
- Certified Checkpoint Security Engineer (CCSE)
This role comes with a relaxed working environment, onsite Gym and all the creature comforts you can image working for a business part of a group with a turnover well into the billions.