Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£325.00 - £350.00 per day
5 months ago
Network Security Engineer - Cisco/Juniper/Sonic Wall/2nd/3rd line support
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £325 - £350 per day
Job type: Contract
Morson International is actively seeking to recruit an experienced Network Security Engineer for a contract role with one of our high profile Clients based in Doncaster.
To be considered as the successful candidate you will:
* Minimum of seven years' experience working with and provision of secure communications and technical support.
* Experience in intermediary management and developing a technical team, including performing appraisals, performance and resource management.
* A good level of network experience ideally in the secure communications or related industry, strong experience of network design, operation and support and have a good understanding of OSI and TCP/IP models
To hold at least 3 of the following professional qualifications:
* Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
* Certified Information Security Specialist Professional (CISSP)
* Juniper Network Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
* Certified SonicWall Security Professional (CSSP)
* Certified Checkpoint Security Engineer (CCSE)
* AWS Solutions Architect - Associate
If this role is of interest, please forward your latest CV to me.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life cycle.
We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.