Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + benefits
6 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading provider of wholesale fibre networks in the UK and are expanding at an ever increasing rate. As part of these expansion plans we are now looking for a:
Network Planner - Leeds
The Network Planner is to design civils and fibre-optic infrastructure to agreed methodologies which are cost-effective and fit-for-purpose within timescales that are suitable both for the company and the customer.
* To design suitable civils and fibre optic infrastructure which are cost-effective, fir-for-purpose and, where required, future-proof.
* To forecast CAPEX and OPEX requirements of designed infrastructure projects.
* To produce detailed industry-standard documentation of that design.
* To help develop, implement and champion network topologies.
* To be rigorous with respect to data quality within asset and customer management systems.
* To drive consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
* Detailed understanding of all aspects of civils route planning.
* Detailed understanding of all aspects of fibre planning.
* Full understanding of UK local and national authority regulations in respect to civil engineering works.
* Ability to understand and produce detailed industry-standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation.
* Knowledge and understanding of lit fibre services.
* FTTP methodologies and design.
* Working knowledge of GE Smallworld.
* GCSE level qualification including Mathematics and English
* Full Clean Driving Licence
* NRSWA accreditation to supervisor level
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.