South Yorkshire, England
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
27 days ago
Network Monitoring Engineer, Network Support, Network Monitoring, 3rd line Support, Cisco, Juniper, SC Clearance, Security Clearance
Network Monitoring Engineer required for our client in the Doncaster area for an initial 3-month contract. You will be responsible for the integration, configuration, administration, and acceptance into overall service and operations for our client's secure network infrastructure.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
Network Monitoring Engineer Skills and Experience:
- Perform Event Management in monitoring a multiple service (WAN, LAN, Server and Firewall Infrastructure)
- Perform Incident Management of the above services and infrastructure in line with agreed customer specific SLA's
- Integrate and escalate incidents with internal 3rd line support at an agreed stage of the incident management process
- Field Engineering; installations, hardware fault finding and remediation
- Manage internal and external customer expectations for all incidents
- Manage operational critical success factors, service metrics and KPI's performing routine auditing and reporting for customer specific contracts
- A thorough understanding of "Service Operations" and understanding of ITIL V3 Framework
- Good knowledge and appreciation of technologies such as CISCO, Juniper, F5l. This role requires a working knowledge of CISCO with CCNA being preferable.
- Sound demonstrable experience of working in high-pressure service and operational environments
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.