£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our Darwen based client has an opportunity for a Network Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be given the opportunity to Design, build, progress and oversee a SME sized company network - Includes Servers (hardware and software), clients (hardware and software), switches and infrastructure and telephony.
This is a hands on, multi-faceted role dealing with all end user requirements whilst progressing centralised services and business projects.
Must have the ability to quickly prioritise tasks and adapt to new software and solutions as they arise in a manufacturing and engineering environment.
* Maintenance of corporate IT assets
* Resolving user issues and requests
* Reporting into leadership
* Vendor management
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
Windows Server 2016 on
Windows Hyper V (clustered)
HP Proliant serversActive directory
HP MSA SAN/DAS storage
HP MSA tape drive configuration
APC UPS devices
HP Procurve switches
Layer 3 routing
DHCP/DNS (inc external registration)
* High degree of problem solving skills, with a solution driven approach.
* Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
* Analytical (numerical and verbal reasoning) with a high attention to detail.
* Able to support leaders and employees through complex change projects.
* Ability to identify and manage conflict situations.
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and adapt when handling a number of tasks and projects.
* Team player who is able to maintain a customer focus.
* Strong planning and organisational skills.
* Understands critical success factors of the business and the implications for IT strategy and delivery.
If you come from a solid IT Background and are ready for the challenge of supporting and overseeing a network for a SME company - then this is the role for you.
Interested? - Hit Apply