Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
It feels good to get back some sort of normality in the last of a couple of weeks, however, If you still feel demotivated going back into work and do not feel that your career is progressing in the right direction then it would be great to hear from you!
I am partnered with one client that heavily invest in individuals through internal training platforms and external training courses to keep you up to date with bleeding edge technologies.
This client has a variety of exciting projects taking place and they are looking for talented individuals to help support them!
They are on the lookout for a Network Event Manager to work on a military site in Corsham. I am sure people are wondering what a Network Event Manager is?
In short, this role will consist of monitoring the Network to ensure that malicious activity is analysed, tracked and logged to make sure their customers Network is secure.
- Raising and responding to Alerts, Events and Incidents, including handing off each of these to the relevant Resolver Group or servicedesk;
- Supporting the Authority to develop best practices (and if the Authority requests, implementing such practices) in relationto:
- Configuration of relevant systems with respect to Events and Alerts;and
- activities which will result in the detection, notification, filtering and correlation of all Events and Alerts;
- Liaising and working collaboratively with the Authority and Authority Third Parties to identify appropriate monitoring thresholds for Alerts and Events, including network, infrastructure, application and facilities monitoring;
- Engineering and managing Event Management Dashboards;
- Identifying circumstances where an Alert is required and configuring Alerts to meet the requirements of the Event Management Service stakeholders;
It will be working on a military operation centre working alongside military personnel.
There is an Event Management Lead that you will be reporting into and receive mentorship from.
Experience/background they are looking for:
They do not expect someone to have been an Event Manager before and candidates usually come from a Networking background, however, any BMC experience is what they are looking for.
Technologies they are working with:
- BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Manager,BMC Discovery;
- ARX;and Portal.
This role will require someone to undergo SC and DV Clearance. The successful candidate will be able to start on site with SC Clearance in place with their DV Clearance being completed in the background.
Feel free to send your CV directly