Buenos Aires Autonomous City, Argentina
US$30.00 - US$35.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Looking for a Level 3 Network Engineer to provide operational support for escalated tickets. The Network Engineer will be supporting our clients Office in Amsterdam and therefore will need to provide an executive consultative experience and be a strong communicator. From time to time they may also be asked to travel for special projects.
* Resolve escalated tickets, adds, moves, changes. Will be primarily troubleshooting network, configure CM, following ITIL's Problem and Change Management processes. Strong documentation skills. Ability to delegate open tickets to the following time zone as shift is ending thereby supporting the follow the sun model.
The ideal candidate will also have had experience in the following technologies:
- WAN Acceleration
- Familiar with IP Address Design
- Will be added to regular engineering work streams
- L2/CCNP - String Route/Switch
- Familiar with BGP and OSPF
- Familiar with DMVPN overlay technologies
- Familiar with L3 MPLS VPN
- Familiar with enterprise data centre operations including Windows technologies such as AD, DHCP and DNS)