5 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced NOC Engineer to work on an initial 12 month contract on client site in Canary Wharf. The candidate will provide service, support, and management capabilities to the project at the local level from delivery into live service, providing all aspects of continued technical support of the live infrastructure
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Have strong Technical competence in Networking, with a strong understanding of other technologies, such as Aruba, Clearpass, Palo Alto, Juniper and HP switches.
- Maintain basic cable configuration database and patch management.
- Manage local based spares pool.
- Provide basic user support for video and audio conferencing systems.
- Provide on-site support to the Support Operations Centre and Service Delivery Lead.
- Work closely with all agencies to understand further changes and occupier take ons.
- Input to REMEDY ITSM tooling for fault reporting and input.
- Fault diagnostics and resolution as well as produce technical documentation.
- Utilise strong business and communications skills within the department to provide confidence and direction to other technical helpdesks.
- Communicate effectively written and verbally with stakeholders at all levels, from end users to project managers, and architects. Including providing information which will support and influence the decision making process within the service management internal and external environments.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact