South Yorkshire, England
£370.00 - £410.00 per day
11 days ago
Network Engineer, Network Solutions, Network Design, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, Juniper, Juniper SRX, SC Clearance, Security Clearance, Cisco Routing and Switching
Morson International are currently sourcing multiple Network Engineers for our client based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire for an initial 3 month contract.
The Network Design Engineers responsibilities vary across a number of tasks including working with customers and third parties to create technical standards, design and configuration documents, in line with best practice to ensure the appropriate technology decisions are made in the best interests of customer.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
Skills and experience include designing complex low to medium value technical solutions along with:
- Cisco CCNA Qualification/ Cisco CCNP high advantage
- Strong experience working with Juniper, including SRX experience.
- JNCIA Qualification
- Extensive background working as a Network Specialist, creating network designs and solutions for technologies including: Cisco Routing and Switching and Nexus range. also activities required in order to install and interface them into existing networks
- Strong understanding of networking protocols including TCP/IP and Ethernet protocols
- Cisco products: Catalyst, Nexus, ASA, Wireless
To find out more information, please apply to this position with the latest version of your CV.