Greater Manchester, England
£34000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Flexible working, pension, etc.
over 1 year ago
Network Engineer (Cisco)
£34-44k DOE - Benefits include flexible working, 27 days holiday, reduced transport costs
Network / Engineer / Cisco / LAN / WAN / Firewall / Routing / Switching / VoIP / Manchester
Morson is pleased to offer the role of Senior Network Engineer on behalf of our long-standing clients based in Central Manchester.
The current IT department is heavily outsourced; however, the board are investing around £1million to bring this back internal and grow the IT team from the current team of 20 to around 50 staff. The initial project is to remove the legacy technology and install an entirely new Network.
Due to the nature of the department and the plans to grow the team this role has an excellent variety to the work load, as a result your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the company's current Network
- Work on a greenfield project to remove legacy systems and install new Cisco Network Estate
- VoIP installation and support
- Network security
- Monitoring and installing of CCTV technology
Due to the varied nature of the role it is essential that the successful candidate has a proven experience supporting the below technology while working within a similar Network Engineer role:
- Cisco Routing and Switching
- Network support - LAN/WAN/Data Centres
- VoIP support and installation
- Firewalls - ideally ASA