£340.00 - £350.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Morson Talent are currently partnered with a leading telecommunications provider who are looking to hire a Network Design Specialist to be based in Bristol on a 6 month contract
* Delivering the overall network design authority for all Network Element Managers (inc. NetAct, U2000, SAM5620) and the data from their interafaces.
* The role has a deep technical knowledge to develop and advise the approach on a range of complex, high impact and high-risk customer solutions, and how to apply across their dedicated environments within the above network.
* Deciding on scope and design, as well as estimating the time and type of resource needed to support the deliverables with increasing cost impact and time duration.
* Propose technical strategy for the Network Element Managers, including deciding on network model for design testing.
* The role will also decide on resolving customer affected issues regarding the Network Element Managers and their Data. Driving efficiency and scalability through the re-use of network designs and ongoing in-life operation of designs across the overall network platform and/or customer solution.
* Technical: Deep understanding of Mobile Radio Network architectures and the design and operational processes to develop and run the network. Good level of understanding IT environments and specifically Unix/Linux based systems. Excellent Unix/Linux scripting (including BASH, PERL and PYTHON). Strong knowledge of all data formats and protocols for northbound interfaces. Knowledge of Virtualisation. Experience of working with databases such as MS Access or Oracle. Manipulating & interpreting multiple sources of complex data to derive both technical design guidelines and strategic recommendations.
* Story-telling with data: strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques where appropriate, and communicating this to both technical and wider business audiences. Excellent data analytical skills, with the ability to present findings and derive technical and business recommendations.
* Business acumen: Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance,
Extensive experience in Mobile Radio Access Network Design
with specific experience as acting as the primary technical interface between Design and Regulatory teams - Mandatory
Knowledge of specific vendor's solutions Nokia NetAct and U2000 or similar - Mandatory
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson Talent