Basingstoke, Hampshire, S. E. England, England
5 months ago
This is an opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer or Network Architect to join a global technology Services provider offering technology solutions to some of the most prestigious names in the UK and worldwide.
They have requirements for Network Architects, who working closely with Solutions owners will provide superior enterprise level Cisco and Juniper Network Solutions. The successful candidate needs to have had a depth of technical experience in enterprise scale projects, strong Bid response creation, and the ability to implement the solutions you design with the help of the wider team. Security Clearance is beneficial and you MUST have the ability to achieve full UK SC Clearance
Experience and Qualifications
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Juniper Certifications (JNCIE, JNCDA beneficial)
- Cisco CCNP, CCDA
- Previous experience working on bids and or large and complex RFCs.
- Working with colleagues and taking full ownership of network cost model
- Solid understanding of a variety of network and routing protocols.
- Experience with Network Management or SIEM designs, tooling or support.
- Demonstrable experience in delivery of network solutions
- Knowledge of vitalisation platforms and Cloud solutions
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with an extensive benefits package that includes an industry leading pension and health, life and income protection insurance and more.