about 2 months ago
Are you a Network Architect looking to broaden your skillset by working with a variety of customers in Retail, FMCG, Aerospace and Telecommunications?
For over 50 years this business has been servicing these industries with one of the best reputations in the market place. Chances are, if you've use your mobile device for online banking these guys have protected you and millions of others across the country.
We're looking for a Network Architect to work directly with the end customer to define secure network infrastructure and deliver PKI as service working closely with customer to understand their needs and deliver an effective service.
In return, you'll be offered the chance to work completely remotely, help innovate in a progressive organisation and help secure networks across the UK ensuring vasts amounts of the UKs population are kept safe, making a real difference.
- Experience of delivering network infrastructure in a secure environment
- Produce and design documentation
- Delivery of PKI as a Service
- Working closely with the end customer and maintain excellent engagement skills
- Pension - doubled up to 10% (5% employee / 10% company)
- Work on a diverse project portfolio in Retail, Defence, FMCG & Space / Aerospace
- Career progression is unlimited and encouraged across this large business
- 4 X salary life assurance=
- Training and development via official certifications and reverse mentorship
- Salary offered on skill and usually a pay rise offered
- Income protection
- Health insurance
- Bonus structure - 10%
The role is completely remote and can be based anywhere in the UK, it does require some travel to customer sites when needed.