6 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Network Architect to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Stevenage. The candidate will join the team in charge of Network Architecture for all of the clients infrastructure international projects.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Support and contribute to the implementation of proven network standards and innovative technologies within Network Services
- Responsible for coaching and training a Trainee Network Architect colleague - by designing then delivering a training plan - in terms of architectural design and related skills as agreed with the department head.
- Anticipating client connectivity needs and establishing strategic orientation and roadmap in the area to enable future enterprise developments.
- Work closely with the Business, Service Managers, project/program managers and other IT teams to act as point of contact for the end user community regarding several Network Architectures.
- Take charge of leading project architecture design and aligning infrastructure solutions with standards alongside validating, challenging and providing detailed designs (down to mock-up if required).
- Experienced in Network Infrastructure design and project management.
- Deep knowledge in IT Security principles and policies.
- Deep knowledge in Networks (Routing / Switching / Wireless / Proxy / DDI and Security (Firewalling, NAC 802.1x, VPN)
- Experience in Software Define Networking and Digital infrastructure capabilities.
- Project Management certification will be a plus.
- Assertiveness and ability to challenge business requirements.
- Excellent team-player with good communication and presentation skills in international perimeter.
- Open for a dynamic environment and agile methodologies.
- Good MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, VISIO).
- Willingness to travel.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships