£20 - £40 per hour
24 days ago
10 - 12 Months
My client are an engineering consultancy who are currently undertaking a residential project for the Ministry of Justice at Dreghorn Barracks, Edinburgh.
They currently require a site supervisor to oversee the construction of two new Single Living Accommodation blocks and the rebuilding of vehicle garaging.
The project is a Design & Build Contract, anticipated to begin in June 2020. The works include civil, structural, architectural construction and related services installation.
As a Site Supervisor you will be required to:
- Act as Client Representative on site
- Monitor the works progress on site on a daily basis
- Monitor (as work progresses) Contractor's works for compliance with agreed technical proposals
- Monitor and record (in detail) location, type and extent of works carried out by the Contractor
- Monitor and report against the Contractor's programme
- Interface with the Contractor's site team
- Provide weekly reports (complete with photographic record) of all works(including Contractor's resources) to templates provided
- Attend Monthly Progress Meetings and provide Monthly Summary Report on progress and quality of work
- Attend ad hoc site meetings on specific issues as required.
The role will require full time site presence for the duration of the construction works; 12 months.
Security Clearance to SC level is required along with a valid CSCS and SSSTS. The right individual will report directly to the Project Manager.
Please contact Scarlet Wilson on 01617071516 for more information or forward your CV across