£300.00 - £350.00 per day
19 days ago
Site Supervisor - Surrey (Part Time)
Morson International are working with a world leading consultancy who are looking for a Site Supervisor to join their team in Surrey. This is an initial 6 month contract, inside IR35.My client are paying £300 - £350 a day. This is a part time position as follows:
0.75 days on site, working across 2 sites, Hamm Oils and Walsham
* Hamm Oils: Supervision of Contractor works delivering sheet piling, lifting gabion baskets, installation of fish passes. River engineering/flood defence experience would be preferable.
* Walsham: Supervision of Contractor works delivering out of channel works, sheet piling, general civil engineering, earth bunds and channel installation of a fish pass. River engineering/flood defence experience preferable.
1.25 days office based
* Responding to Contractor Technical Queries
* Completion of weekly ECC Supervisor report
The Site Supervisor will:
* The Supervisor is to carry out their duties strictly in accordance with the Employer's version of the ECC. NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract.
* The Supervisor's primary role is to ensure the quality of works are in accordance with the Works Information/Project Applicable Standards & Specifications.
* The Supervisor shall monitor, record and report in detail all site works to ensure compliance with the design and the Environment Agency Technical Requirements through both on and off-site inspections.
* The Supervisor shall refer to the relevant design Consultant personnel for a response to any technical queries raised and for any input into the design process.
* The Supervisor shall act as a technical advisor with support from the design team for the buildability of the design and the temporary works strategy, design and works, the mechanical and concrete repair works and paint preparation and works techniques.
* The Supervisor shall oversee that the Contract works are undertaken in a manner that achieves the highest possible standards for Health, safety and welfare.
* The Supervisor shall maintain close contact with the Employer in order that their actions reflect the Employer's objectives for the Project.
* The Supervisor shall also maintain close contact with both the Contactor's site team and the ECC Project Manager.
* The Supervisor shall be supported by an Environmental Clerk of Works as necessary.
* The Supervisor shall co-operate as necessary with the Principal Designer.
The successful Site Supervisor will have:
* Experience of working on sites with/in construction teams.
* General basis design experience.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of standard specifications.
* Understanding of the ECC form of contract and supervisor role.
* Experience of Stakeholder/Client management.
* Experience of defect identification and the pro-active management of defects/issue closure.
* CSCS card.
* SMSTS or other SHE qualifications.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.