Bradford, West Yorkshire
6 months ago
NEC Supervisor - based in Bradford -12 months+ contract
- To provide a service at all times to the nominated Design Manager by ensuring that the standards of work and the designs supplied by Contractors are as specified in accordance with the Works Information.
- Conduct assessments of highways lighting designs, installations and associated electrical networks.
-Work with the Design Manager to control and monitor design budgets for both the initial design, detailed design and project delivery stages.
-Undertake and perform site surveys and investigations to finalise As Build drawings for information and record purpose.
-Produce and provide estimates, specifications and contract documents.
- A minimum of 5 year's experience within the highways lighting sector on high driven target projects. i.e. Energy efficient lighting replacement woks / column renewal works
- Comprehensive knowledge of the current British and European standards relating to Street Lighting i.e. BS5489
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM Regulations.
- HNC, HND or degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Hold a valid ECS card - Electro mechanical Certification Scheme.
- Hold G39 Certificate.
- Hold a Full Driving Licence.