Aerospace and Defence
Rate on application
8 days ago
Morson International are currently seeking an NDT Technician to join one of our Military & Defence clients based in Feltham for a fixed term contract for initially 6 months with the possibility of extension.
- Read and Understand Work Instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (C.M.M.), Operating Procedures and Customer Spec. requirements.
- Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of Process Paperwork and Parts Control.
- Carryout NDT inspection of W&B components Inspect to our clients NDT W&B manuals
- Carryout daily checks within NDT cells Ensure all equipment is in calibration & Functional
- The ability to use various measuring equipment (Vernier's)
- Write new NDT techniques when required
- Maintain personal NDT hours required to sustain certification
- Willing to participate in Regulatory and company audits
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Carryout other tasks when required in Wheel/Brake cells
- Find ways to continuously improve processes within department
- Work to strict company health & safety polices
- Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WIWorks accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member.
- Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.
- Ideally have current Aerospace EN4179/NAS410 or PCN within UT, ET, PT, and MT disciplines. Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and technical publications to perform duties in compliance with customer requirements.
- General knowledge of precision measuring tools with skills and prior work experience in hydraulics or pneumatic's, knowledgeable in an electronic environment.
- Knowledge and experience with personal computer systems.
- Experience in TQ environment desirable.