7 months ago
Our Client to be based in Feltham, are looking for an NDT Technician to join their Team.
- Read and Understand Work Instructions, Component Maintenance Manuals (C.M.M.), Operating Procedures and Customer Spec. requirements.
- Demonstrate Knowledge and understanding of Process Paperwork and Parts Control.
- Understand and carry out (IAW C.M.M & Honeywell NDT Manuals)
- Carryout NDT inspection of W&B components Inspect to the Honeywell NDT W&B manuals Carryout daily checks within NDT cells Ensure all equipment is in calibration & Functional
- The ability to use various measuring equipment (Vernier's)
- Write new NDT techniques when required
- Maintain personal NDT hours required to sustain certification
- Willing to participate in Regulatory and company audits
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Carryout other tasks when required in Wheel/Brake cells
- Find ways to continuously improve processes within department
- Work to strict company health & safety polices
- To pass Honeywell NDT exams in required disciplines
- Know and understand risk assessments associated with task, including any Task Risk Assessment or CoSHH Assessment referenced in the WI.
- Works accurately and efficiently on individual assignments or as an active team member.
- Performs job duties on various shifts in response to customer needs.