Up to £29.00 per hour
17 days ago
Our Filton client has a requirement for a NC Programmer to work on a short term 6 week contract.
To provide Manufacturing Engineering (ME) support through NC programming to the business to enable the achievement of Business targets.
Mainly focused around the resolution of cell related NC programme issues related to non-conformance reduction, establishing the most cost efficient programming method across all parts and the introduction of new projects/modifications. All NC activities will ensure environmental compliance through ISO 14001 and 18001.
- Significant experience in the use of CATIA V5 for NC programming is essential
- Past experience in the use of NCL for NC programming would be beneficial but not essential
- Competent in the use of Vericut for part verification
- Must have significant manufacturing experience in a production environment particular experience in NC machine tools is essential
- Recognised Manufacturing Engineering training although training will be provided
- Previous LEAN experience principles is preferred
- Specific knowledge of GKN and its working procedures is not a requirement, however, experience within an Aerospace or similar Engineering-based Company would be advantageous
- Ability to use Microsoft office and project is essential
- Act as a team player at all times
- Ability to work under own initiative within a defined programme and targets