East London, London
£27000 - £32000 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services and they are currently looking for a Multiskilled Engineer to be based in and around East London.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- To carry out duties in compliance with Policies and Procedures.
- To perform tasks in a professional manner to a suitable standard to meet both Client expectations
- Compliance with Health and Safety policy/legislation
- To undertake routine PPM tasks in accordance with the SFG20 framework
- To undertake reactive maintenance and electrical repairs as required
- To undertake minor new works and complete required certification as necessary
- To attend site meetings or training when required
- To be proactive when on site
- To be willing to undertake other duties inline with contract deliverables
- To co-operate with other disciplines for the provision of multi-discipline services where required
- procure materials and equipment to carry out works through the Supervisor or Manager
- Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration
- To be part of a callout rota with additional remuneration
- Supporting contract mobilisation & change management
- Maximise the use and compliance to the mobile technology (Smartphone)
- Management of financial procedures & delivery efficiencies
- Adherence & Promotion of the company & department mission vision & values
- Assist the site team in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
- To ensure clients operational procedures are adhered to at all times
- Obtain appropriate authorisation for access into restricted areas from the client's representative as and when required.
- Complete risk assessments and worksheets for works undertaken and obtain authorisation from the Clients representative
- Requirement to Work at Heights and will be expected to undertake all climbing courses including advanced climbing and tower rescue, rooftop safety and access, RF training.
- Requirement to work either as part of a team or individually task dependent
- C&G 236 Part 1 & 2
- BS7671 Electrical Regulations 17th edition.
- C&G 2391 Electrical inspection and Testing (desired)
- Ideally served a recognised trade training scheme
- Ability to undertake all facets of maintenance and installation requirements as required within the scope of the contract including climbing once all courses have been completed.
- Experience within the Telecoms industry or a understanding of the industry
Please note, all successful candidates, if not already qualified, will be put through training to reach an approved standard to work safely at height and/or climbable structures.
Due the climbing requirement of the role, all employment is subject to passing a medical assessment that we will arrange in advance.
- Working Hours - Mon - Fri, 8am to 5pm
- On Call - 1 in 5 weeks (not for first few months)
If you have not heard back from us within 7 days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file and contact you in the future regarding other suitable vacancies